High temperature is a sign displayed usually by a contaminated pet. It is normally come with by decreased cravings which consequently impacts milk manufacturing of the pet. The video clip reveals a hands-on demo to treat this with assistance of an ethno-veterinary solution in Bengali language.
Ethno-veterinary treatment for Fever (Bengali)
More from Fever & Flu VideosMore posts in Fever & Flu Videos »
- Viral Fever with High Temperature in Infants & Babies | Do’s & Don’ts & Home Remedies (in Hindi)
- IF YOUR KIDS GET FEVER, HOW TO TREAT THEM IN NATURAL WAY !
- Managing Cold, Cough and High Fever with Homeopathy – Dr. Ramesh Babu N
- Treatment of Cold, Flu, Fever & Pneumonia in Chickens in Winter | Cheap Medicines & Home Remedies
- Best medicines for common cold | Medicines for common cold | सर्दी ज़ुकाम बुखार को कैसे ठीक करें