High temperature is a sign displayed usually by a contaminated pet. It is normally come with by decreased cravings which consequently impacts milk manufacturing of the pet. The video clip reveals a hands-on demo to treat this with assistance of an ethno-veterinary solution in Bengali language.
Ethno-veterinary treatment for Fever (Bengali)
More from Fever & Flu VideosMore posts in Fever & Flu Videos »
- Medicine 146 RHD Rheumatic Fever Heart disease Revised Jones Criteria Chorea Major Minor Pathology
- Dengue Fever | Infection, Symptoms, Treatment & Precautions | Lecture 135 | Dr. Muhammad Naveed
- Cold Cought Fever Treatment in Sheep & Goat By Weekend Farming YouTube Channel
- Influenza symptoms & treatment by homeopathic medicine | flu viral fever treatment in homeopathy
- Fever of Unknown Origin (FUO) with Dr. Raghuram